I was happy to participate at the interesting discussion on indigenous involvement in North America’s energy future and respecting rights through new relationships. The event was organized by the Canada Institute at the Woodrow Wilson Center. Rapidly evolving indigenous-industry relationships are highly relevant and attract public awareness nowadays. I was glad to know about positive experience in Canada on engagement and capacity building of local indigenous communities, efficient communications between stakeholders, corporate responsibility, and mitigating the risks during resources extraction and energy infrastructure projects. Thanks to Canada Institute director Laura Dawson for inviting. Here is a webcast link: https://www.wilsoncenter.org/event/indigenous-involvement-north-americas-energy-future-respecting-rights-through-new
- 2019 International Year of Indigenous Languages.
- Законодательство РФ о защите прав коренных малочисленных народов России и его соответствие международным стандартам.
- Russian Indigenous Small-Numbered Peoples: Rights and Liberties Guarantees.
- Self-Determination Right of Indigenous Peoples.
- The UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples as an Important Step towards Justice Restoration.
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30