This article was published in the upscale peer-reviewed law journal in Moscow in 2012. There is a research on the Russian legislation concerning the rights of Indigenous Small-Numbered Peoples of the North, Siberia and Far East of Russian Federation in the article. Author indicates on the number of legal lacks concerning Indigenous Small-Numbered Peoples’ Rights. He offers some main measures in order to put Russian legislation in accordance with international standards, which were formed by the ILO Convention № 169 and the UN Declaration on Indigenous Peoples Rights, 2007.
- 2019 International Year of Indigenous Languages.
- Законодательство РФ о защите прав коренных малочисленных народов России и его соответствие международным стандартам.
- Russian Indigenous Small-Numbered Peoples: Rights and Liberties Guarantees.
- Self-Determination Right of Indigenous Peoples.
- The UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples as an Important Step towards Justice Restoration.